The second North American eXe Open happened on December 10, 2011 at 5pm est. It had a prize pool of $200 divided among the top three finishers. The tournament was single elimination with a 256 player bracket. It was open to all leagues and was free to enter. For more detailed information, visit the tournament's page on z33k.
-256 player bracket
-The first four rounds are Best of 1. Best of 3 starts at the round of 16. Finals are Best of 5.
MLG Shattered Temple
MLG Tal’darim Altar
MLG Dual Sight
MLG Xel’Naga Caverns
GSL Terminus SE
- You must play with the Race and Battle.net ID that you signed up with.
- You must contact your opponent on IRC or Battle.net to play your match.
- You have 15 minutes to start your Round 1 match; anyone that is not present after 15 minutes will get a disqualification. Contact an admin if you are unable to play.
- No observers are allowed in-game other than casters and/or tournament admins.
- Those who are listed as one of the official livestreams are always allowed to stream your game.
- After the match has been played, both winner and loser must report the result and upload the replay.
- For matches that are Best of 3 or 5, the map for the first game is set. After the first game, the loser picks a map from the Map Pool listed above. Each map can be played on only once in that round.
-If there is a disconnect in the first 4 minutes of the match, it will be restarted if there was no first-opponent-contact. The participants have to involve a referee if the problem appears frequently. If a participant disconnects after 4 minutes into the match, it is the choice of the opposing participant whether the match will be restarted or not. A referee has to be informed in any case! If the disconnected participant obviously won the match, the replay must be uploaded to a referee who then will decide whether the match will be restarted or not. For the rematch participants have to choose the same races as in the first match. In the case of random races participants have to choose the race that was chosen by the game in the previous match.
- Pauses : players must give prior warning before pausing the game for whatever reason. If players abuse their pausing they will be disqualified.
Sleep (CheckSix Gaming)
Illusion (Quantic Gaming)
Inori (Team SCV Life)
Real (Type Gaming)
|1st Place ($120)||2nd Place ($60)||3rd Place ($20)|